The most inappropriate thing a singer/musician did on stage

 

In March 2016, while performing on stage Madonna pulled down the corset of a 17-year-old girl exposing her breast to the audience.

That night, as she was performing at the Brisbane Entertainment Center, Madonna called Josephine Georgiou on stage. When she got on stage, Madonna spoke for a while and then said:

She’s the kind of girl you just want to slap on the ass… and pull.

As she said that she pulled the girl's top down revealing her right breast, and she told her while laughing awkwardly:

I’m sorry, sexual harassment. You can do the same to me. Good luck.

While attending the concert a fan managed to film the incident and posted the video online, which soon went viral:

When Josephine's identity was revealed, the public was outraged by what they saw and started messaging her on her social media telling her she should sue Madonna for sexual harassment.

The girl addressed this in an interview with Brisbane's Courier Mail:

Seriously, why would I sue Madonna for the best moment of my life? It was the best night. She was calling me a Victoria’s Secret model the whole time I was on stage, which is so flattering.

Only I get to decide if I’m humiliated or not. Why would people assume I am humiliated by my own breast, nipple or body? It’s hilarious to me how much of a big deal it is to everyone.

People just need to understand I was on stage in front of Madonna, I was looking her in the eyes and most people would just melt into a pool on stage, so it was only because I was standing in front of her that I looked so surprised.

Three days after this incident, Madonna was performing at the Rebel Hearts concert in Sydney, and she flew Josephine and her mother (who wore the corset Josephine wore three days earlier) in to attend it. While on stage she addressed them directly in front of the crowd:

Darling Josephine, you're back... so nice to see you.

Who's that, your mom? Hang on… that's a great big tattoo on your boob. You're wearing the shirt she was wearing the other night that I pulled off… accidentally by the way.

If I pulled it on her [the mother] it would not have come off...you [Josephine] were obviously wearing your mother's shirt.

She dedicated the last 30 minutes of the show to Josephine and sang La Vie En Rose directly to her, followed by a bouquet of flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In 2016, Miley Cyrus became up close and personal with her public

In 2016, Miley Cyrus became up close and personal with her public. The place was London. And her private parts. Miley Cyrus is the Michael J...