Here are some of the notorious last words from prisoners on Death Row

Here are some of the notorious last words from prisoners on Death Row




Well, here are some of the interesting last words by American Prisoners.

Gary Gilmore: “Let’s do it!”

Aileen Wuornos: “I’d just like to say I’m sailing with the rock, and I’ll be back like Independence Day, with Jesus June 6. Like the movie, big mother ship and all, I’ll be back.”

John Wayne Gacy: “Kiss my ass.”

George Appel: “Well, gentlemen, you are about to see a baked Appel.”

Jimmy Glass: “I’d rather be fishing.”

John Avalos Alba: “Okay Warden, let’s do it. I love y’all. I can taste it already. I am starting to go.”

Erskine Childers: “Take one step forward lads. It’ll be easier that way.”

Tom Ketchum: “I’ll be in hell before you start breakfast, boys. Let her rip!”

Timothy McVeigh: “I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul.”

Robert Charles Comer: “Go Raiders!”

Clarence Ray Allen: "My last words will be, 'Hoka hey, it's a good day to die.'..."

James Jackson: "...I'm ready to roll. Time to get this party started."

Thomas J. Grasso: "I did not get my SpaghettiOs, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this."

George Harris: "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney."

Jeffrey Matthews: "I think that governor's phone is broke. He hadn't called yet."

No comments:

Post a Comment

In 2016, Miley Cyrus became up close and personal with her public

In 2016, Miley Cyrus became up close and personal with her public. The place was London. And her private parts. Miley Cyrus is the Michael J...