Skip to main content

A few hours in his cell awaiting his execution

.
He was asked about his last wish, so he asked for a pen and paper and wrote for several minutes and asked to deliver the will or the letter to his mother

Mom, I think if there was more justice in this world, you and I would be executed... You are as guilty as me in my miserable life!  Do you remember, Mom, when I took that bike home that I stole from another kid like me?  You helped me hide it so that he wouldn't find out about me..

Do you remember, Mom, when I stole money from the neighbor's wallet?
 You went with me to the mall and we spent it together, and you didn't tell me that this was an unacceptable behavior.... Read story 

Mom, I think if there was more justice in this world, you and I would be executed... You are as guilty as me in my miserable life!  Do you remember, Mom, when I took that bike home that I stole from another kid like me?  You helped me hide it so that he wouldn't find out about me..

Do you remember, Mom, when I stole money from the neighbor's wallet?
 You went with me to the mall and we spent it together, and you didn't tell me that this was an unacceptable behavior.. Do you remember, Mom, when the teacher kicked me out of class for my frequent absences and problems?  You never helped me solve my problem!  Rather you went to school and reprimanded the professor because he expelled me without accusing me, even though the culprit is me.

 Mom, I was just a kid..then I was a teenager and now I'm a weak man!  I was just an innocent child. I needed correction after my father's death, not approval.. I am your spoiled son. You should have corrected my mistakes so that I could walk the right path, not to practice the mistake and make bigger mistakes than that.. All you were saying to me: Do whatever you want.  You are my spoiled son and I support you.. Yes, you were with me with all the mistakes I made.. and you were not right with me once..

And now I forgive you, but I ask you to send this reflection to all the parents in society so that they know that they are the only ones responsible for creating a decent man or an obscene criminal.

For almost 300 years, Thomas held the record for the biggest nose in human history – He was mocked and considered “in the most miserable state of idiocy”

you can click here to watch the video

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Terrified Daily life in the Warsaw Ghetto through rare photographs, 1941.A woman lying on the pavement in the Warsaw ghetto, starving to death, 1941

Terrified Daily life in the Warsaw Ghetto through rare photographs, 1941.A woman lying on the pavement in the Warsaw ghetto, starving to death, 1941 On 2 October 1940, Ludwig Fischer, Governor of the Warsaw District in the occupied General Government of Poland, signed the order to officially create a Jewish district (ghetto) in Warsaw. It was to become the largest ghetto in Nazi-occupied Europe. All Jewish people in Warsaw had to relocate to the area of the ghetto by 15 November 1940. The ghetto was sealed on that date. In total 113,000 gentile Poles were forced to resettle to the ‘Aryan side’ and were replaced by 138,000 Jews from other districts of the capital. The ghetto reached its highest number of inhabitants in April 1941. Within its wall lived 395,000 Varsovians (residents of Warsaw) of Jewish descent, 50,000 people resettled from the western part of the Warsaw district, 3,000 from its eastern part as well as 4,000 Jews from Germany (all resettled in the early months of 1941). ...

Female insurgent walking home and a knocked out IS 3 tank in the background. After the revolution she was sentenced to death and executed. Photo by Erich Lessing

Female insurgent walking home and a knocked out IS 3 tank in the background. After the revolution she was sentenced to death and executed. Photo by Erich Lessing. Budapest, near the Kilian Barracks, 1956 October They call for ''**dictatorship** of the proletariat'', with all the conclusions that come from it. In all the states that tried to install Communism or ''advanced Socialism'' or whatever you want to call them, no democracy and no other powers aside from Communist party were allowed to have any say in anything. In fact if you tried to disagree with the Communist party, you were branded a traitor or a enemy and attacked in all of them The funny thing is that in the initial phase of the rebellion, many members of the communist party in the USSR wanted to deal with it diplomatically and to resolve it peacefully. For example, Soviet Marshall Georgy Zhukov (who wanted to fully cooperate diplomatically and economically with the west after the war) ...

Popular posts from this blog

How common were instances of sexual abuse in Nazi concentration camps

How common were instances of sexual abuse in Nazi concentration camps. The accounts that rap£ or prostitution was common, Were the guards were given "free reign" over the prisoners given view of them as subhuman The Nazis sort of developed a network of state-controlled brothels during the war. This included both the civilian and military brothels. The Nazis even set up brothels for the forced labor inmates that helped with the German war effort as incentives for higher production from prisoners in camps. Back then these brothels were suppose to serving several needs. For the soldiers that were far away from home, the Nazis thought that having these brothels would reduce the possibility of rape in occupied lands and reducing the sexual relations with impure local women or forced laborer's, as well. Heck, the Nazis tried to use these brothel women to cure homosexuality as a treatment with male prisoners that were gay. Regular German women were exempt from serving in these b...

The prisoners in concentration camps have sex with each other

 The prisoners in concentration camps have sex with each other Steady on. Nearly all concentration camps were single-sex, and at those that held both men and women the sexes were usually kept separate, though at Auschwitz III (Monowitz) and possibly also some other sub-camps they worked together. At extermination camps (where the sexes were not separated) most of the prisoners were killed within 24 hours of arrival. Prisoners did not have privacy. Remember that at the time most people had a horror of same-sex relations, especially between men. However, some Kapos and even guards forced prisoners to have sex with them. In Night Elie Wiesel relates how he found his Kapo having sex with a female prisoner, and he (Wiesel) was given 25 lashes for finding them having sex.* In the Women’s Camp at least one guard forced another woman to have sex with her, and at many camps there was a piepel (camp bum boy). *He also describes the hanging of the piepel of a Blockältester ( ‘block senior’). ...